Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Helena's Sweater SALE! This Friday thru Sunday, all sweaters 20% off storewide.


It's chilly, friends!  On the heels of our first snow-fall (it was a puny flurry, but it was the first of many), we are offering 20% off all sweaters and dressy sweatshirts, storewide at both Helena's locations!  Sale begins on Friday at 10 AM and runs through Sunday.  Find great pieces from Kensie (shown), Ella Moss, Splendid, Three Dots, Velvet, Tulle, and more.  We have great cardigans and pullovers in textures, colors and prints!  Have you seen the zebra face sweater or the rooster sweatshirt?  If you want the skinny on the dressy sweatshirt craze, click here!  

All sale items Final Sale.  Offer cannot be combined with other discounts and is not valid on previous purchases.  Offer not valid on jackets and hoodies, or sweater dresses.


5 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

Thank you for sharing this informational blog. It really helps me alot especially that Im doing some research now.

Kendra
www.imarksweb.org

cleonlim said...

Great job, keeps it going and I’ll keep coming back. I enjoyed reading and I have you bookmarked to check for new stuffs.

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

joy said...

Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

Thank you for putting an effort to published this article. You've done a great job! Good bless!

Hyuna
www.gofastek.com