Join us! Helena's is a growing business! We are looking for a high-energy, dedicated, organized, fashion-lover for the Assistant Manager at both Helena's locations. The role of Assistant Manager is first and foremost to provide the highest level of customer service to shoppers in the store. In operations, the Assistant Manager’s primary role is to assists the Store Managers in the day-to-day business of the store. At least three years of retail experience is required, with a preference for women's apparel.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons, visitors and neighbors entering the store.
- Set standard of service for Sales Associates.
- Effectively manage customer feedback.
- Take leadership in learning features and attributes of new products.
- Lead in the training of new hires.
- Advise Managers on inventory at both locations based on customer requests, selling trends, and optimal merchandising at each locations.
- Work hand in hand with store management to plan and execute monthly directives, store events and sale events..
- Research new brands and products at Manager request.
- Research rewards programs at Manager request.
- Organize and maintain staff manual content.
Please send a resume and detailed cover letter to Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org