Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anatomy of a NY Buying Trip. Day Three: Hazel Apparel & Fossil Bags.



For the final day of my NY spring buying trip I visited Latitude showroom which carries Hazel. Hazel is a line that mixes soft feminine details with modern trends. We have carried this line for years, but it's a new addition to the Latitude showroom. It was nice to connect with the new reps and pick favorite new pieces for holiday and spring. My last stop of the day was to the Fossil showroom on 5th Avenue. This big, stylized showroom was overflowing with activity, including a model casting for their upcoming catalog...seriously beautiful (and tall!) people everywhere. I settled in with Ashley, our rep, and worked through holiday and spring deliveries of the divine Key Per line of laminated print bags, and picked up some leather cross-body bags as well. My favorites are the compact black and tan crossbody bag pictured at top, and the foldover crossbody bag I am wearing in the middle pic. Whew!

No comments: