Monday, October 3, 2011

Anatomy of a NY Buying Trip. Day One: woodenships and Tulle.



Helena's is filled (seriously filled) with brilliant fall fashions for you to enjoy! And I am forging ahead to buy for Spring 2012. I buy fashions 6 months ahead of time and our carefully selected clothes and accessories are shipped months later in the appropriate season. It keeps me on my toes. Today I began a buying trip to NY with a visit to the woodenships showroom. This sweater and accessory line produces colorful, innovative, wearable pieces for every season. (The stripe Nicki cardigan was the runaway hit of this September.) Noreen and her team showed me an amazing collection of knits for late fall into early spring. My favorites: the chevron print pullovers and the crocheted scoopneck. There is always something to look forward to at Helena's!

No comments: