Friday, October 24, 2008

Great Gift Ideas

The air is getting colder, the smell of fall is in the air, I love this season. And as Autumn flutters by my mind starts to turn to the holidays ahead. Not as far away as they seem, and it is always good to get a head start, especially if you are a last minute shopper like myself.Shopping doesn't have to be a hassle. We have some wonderful gift ideas in every price range.








These super fun accessories from Pylones will put a smile on your face. We have these lovely lady nail files and umbrellas in a variety of bright cheerful colors.

One of my favorite stand by gifts for all my gal pals is the Last Tango Long Cami. Who doesn't want a great layering cami? I love these so much that I give them to everyone. They are perfect paired with one of our delightful smelling lip balms from perfumeria gal.







And of course, we couldn't leave out one of our favorite jewelry lines. Foxy Originals make wonderful, colorful pendants that are funky,simple, and modern. We recommend them all the time for gifts. The best part about Foxy necklaces is that they reverse to a coordinating design on the other side. So it's like giving,or getting, two necklaces in one.

No comments: