Friday, October 7, 2016

Helena's Launches Personal Shopping and Wardrobe Consultations!



We've expanded our customer service by adding personalized shopping and styling services! Since opening in 2005, we have continued to grow a faithful customer base in suburban Boston. We are thrilled to grow the business to meet customer's needs.

The Services division, run by Lead Stylist, Emma March, offers styling by appointment, after-hours shopping parties for private groups, fund-raising events, and at-home wardrobe consultation. "For the last year, customers have been asking me for more one-on-one time, particularly to address their closets at home," March explains, "I'm most exciting about helping women look at their wardrobe with an eye to who they are now, to create a wardrobe that brings comfort and ease to their lives."

Jen Gold, a working mother from Littleton, recently utilized Helena's at-home wardrobe consultation to find clarity in an overwhelming closet, "I'm so relieved to be free of things I haven't worn for months, and sometimes much longer! Emma have me fresh perspective on how to wear and pair items I've had for years. She then found me some new outfits to fill in the gaps in my wardrobe, and each one looks like it was made for me."

Click here to connect with the Services list on our website. Email Emma at styledbyhelenas@gmail.com. 

No comments: