Hi friends! Our smart, lively Belmont manager Beth is departing from Helena's this spring. We will miss her, and fully expect to see her as often as possible, with two little boys in tow. Take note if you are a retail veteran wanting to work great boutique, or have a savvy friend who fits the description below:
As a growing retailer, we are currently hiring an experienced, enthusiastic, and hard-working manager for our Belmont location.
We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 2 years of retail management experience in a brick and mortar store.
- Impeccable customer service skills, and inter-personal skills, with the ability to build relationships with shoppers.
- The motivation to work independently and maintain all daily operations of a retail location.
- Experience working in fashion, with the ability to communicate the Helena’s aesthetic.
- Great merchandising skills and the ability to turn the store floor in an efficient way.
- The ability to communicate clearly and set expectations for the sales team.
- The availability to work weekday and weekend shifts.
- High level of experience working with retail POS systems and excel.
- Experience at planning and hosting successful store events.
- The ability to work closely with the management team to ensure consistent customer service between store locations.
- The leadership to support and maintain the sales team, and to interview and acquire new staff.
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The availability to drive between store locations.
A cover letter describing relevant experience, and why you are a good candidate for this position is required. Please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Do not contact the store locations about this position. Qualified applicants will be contacted by the management.