Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jacket Obsession: The Balestra Hoodie from Prairie Underground.





The newest love in my life is the Balestra Hoody from Prairie Underground.  This new creation from our favorite designers came in this winter and I scooped one off the floor immediately.  I have been wearing it over cashmere sweaters (so cozy) and over my shorter fall dresses.  The styling on this jacket is amazing.  The side zipper and extra long sleeves are the urban-moto side of this jacket, and the quilting (on back panel as well) and feminine waist are the Chanel-esqe side.  The black is ever-so-versatile, and as I have been wearing mine nearly every day, clearly goes with everything.  In February, the Balestra Hoodie will arrive at Helena's in Midnight blue!  Find the black now at both Helena's locations and online at Local Hem.

No comments: