Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Prairie Underground Prairie Hoodies are a Local Hem Exclusive!

 


 

       

The Praire Hoody from PrU is one of the most iconic jackets in the Prairie line.  It's versatile, flattering and fits the bill of "casual chic" like no other piece.  And, it is my personal favorite!  I wear this jacket everywhere, from kid's soccer games, to my life in and out of the store, and on every vacation.  (As documented here: wearing the Cruiseliner hoody as I sip coffee at Blue Bottle in San Francisco.  And in my Inkpot hoody on a family vacation in Malta.  My kids took these pics, which feature my 7-year-old's thumb.)  This jacket is warm enough to wear as a true "outerwear" piece in the chilly spring and fall months.  And is stylish enough to zip-up over black leggings, boots and a basic tee to complete a chic outfit! Currently, we are selling these exclusively through Local Hem, for $228.  We have a lovely selection of colors from neutral to brights to pastels.  Call us in Arlington with any questions about color or fit!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Those are great, I really like the red one. My friend was wearing a prairie underground hoody and I just fell in love with it. I am going to have to get one. Thanks for sharing!