Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh Prairie...How I Love Thee.



New Prairie Underground came in this week.  I almost feel like I don't need to write anything since these pictures tell such a lovely story.  But, here goes.  The striped tunic at top is a sweater-ish knit and is extraordinary for many reasons, including the fact that Prairie never does stripes.  The denim dress is my dream-come-true (Jessica will tell you I have a long-standing denim skirt/jacket/dress fetish).  We have it in Silver wash which is a true denim blue.  And the bottom coat is the Long Cloak Hoody Raincoat.  If you are a hoody fanatic, come in and try on this beauty.  We have it in black with a hot-pink lining.  In other cloak news the Long Cloak hoody came in Peacock which is a brilliant teal/turquoise blue.  Prairie news is always good news!

No comments: