Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Latest Obsession: Yellow

I have always had a love/hate relationship with yellow. I love the color, but always thought that it was a color that I didn't dare to wear. Like brussel sprouts, I avoided any and all yellow for a long time. In the last few seasons yellow has come into it's own again, with a multitude of different shades and depths that will work for many people (even those with yellow-phobia like me).
My reintroduction to yellow started slowly, a pair of bright earrings, then a fabulous mustard colored shoulder bag, a golden cardigan.
My confidence grew.
Finally I think I am ready for this awesome golden yellow canvas trench coat from Tulle. A celebration in deep saturated sunflower gold. Pairs perfectly with shades of purple, magenta and violets, deep reds and teals, forest greens and my favorite, charcoal gray. A definite must have for the upcoming season.

No comments: