Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brrrr...It's Cold Outside!


I happily felt an ever-so-fresh chill in the air when I was in NY last week. And today confirmed the end to that possibility of a September "extension of summer". What I'm sayin' is, it's cold outside. Last year, we, at the store, saw you scanning the racks for the winter coat of your dreams. And since we pride ourselves in being "listeners" at Helena's, we have a great selection of coats and jackets this season. Some of my favs are the Tulle Vintage coat, in fuchsia (shown), royal blue, and classic black. Also stylish is the Fillmore hooded black coat, and the Fillmore convertible crop jacket. And as Kensie continues to wow me, they recently delivered a funnel neck coat which could be the coat to end all coats. Come in and cozy up.

No comments: